April Cottage is over 200 years old, and is a traditional Derbyshire building of local stone. It offers comfortable accommodation for 2 or 3 people at any time of year.
Lounge/dining room with exposed beams, freeview TV, freesat box, DVD player.
New for Christmas 2018: The Hobbit – Woodburning stove
From the kitchen a steep staircase rises to a small landing.
- Linen – Duvets with bed linen and Towels provided.
- Gas central heating and electricity included in rental
- Radiators in every room.
- Bag provided for clean recycling (we sort to save you time).
- Washing machine with dryer (new for 2020)
- 1st basket of logs included for the woodturning stove.
- Traditional cottage staircase may be unsuitable for young children or those with limited mobility.
- Fitted carpets throughout.
Further information and Booking Conditions Click